Beautiful Country House in the “Garden of England” near Canterbury, Kent
Ground floor = 151.5 m2
First Floor = 122.8 m2
Total = 274.3 m2
This stunning manor house is a beautifully maintained family home, nestled in 1800 m2 of private gardens surrounded by the picturesque countryside of Kent, often referred to as the “Garden of England”.
Situated in a unique location, overlooking the surrounding woodland and parkland, this property benefits from stunning rural views from virtually every window in the house, offering a tranquil and peaceful environment.
The home comprises large, modern, bright rooms, including an open-plan lounge, kitchen, breakfast room, separate dining room, and a study/office.
The property is currently laid out as a large four-bedroom, five-bathroom family home.
The property has a private gated driveway, large double garage with utility area, and the opportunity for further extension or conversion of existing living space to create for example a separate living annex.
The extensive garden includes a heated swimming pool and hot tub, summerhouse, and terraced areas for outdoor dining and entertaining.
The bespoke kitchen was created by specialist “Instyle Kitchens” and comes with integrated appliances.
There is oil-fueled heating with supplemental solid fuel Arga/Rayburn for heating and cooking, as well as a covered swimming pool.
The location is ideally situated between Canterbury and Dover in Kent, with easy access to London and Europe.
· Beautifully maintained country family home
· Unique countryside location
· 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (space to increase the number of bedrooms)
· Large, modern, bright rooms
· Open Plan Lounge with stunning countryside views
· Bespoke kitchen
· Large master bedroom with panoramic countryside views, incorporating ensuite shower, built in wardrobes and dressing area
· Separate Dining Room
· Study/ Office
· Private gated driveway
· Double Garage with Utility Area
· Options (subject to licences) to extend or convert to separate living spaces
· Mature private garden with stunning rural views
· Heated Swimming pool and hot tub within a retractable pool enclosure
· Large encompassing gardens
· Terraced areas including brick barbeque and outdoor dining area
· Ideally situated between Canterbury and Dover in Kent
· Close proximity to the large and bustling village of Bridge
· Ofsted Outstanding-rated primary schools in 2 different villages close-by
· Excellent private and secondary education in nearby Canterbury and Dover, with two universities and a further education college.
· Excellent access links to London (high-speed train and car) and France and the rest of Europe via the Channel Tunnel and the port of Dover
· Multiple horse livery stables located nearby.
· Championship golf courses within easy driving distance
Don't miss out on this exceptional luxury real estate opportunity – contact us to schedule your viewing today.
Property Location (closest town - not exact location):